Walking tour “Face of the Old and the New Nicosia”
Nicosia is the only divided capital city in Europe. This beautiful capital of Cyprus is the heard of the Island. Do you know that Nicosia is called Lefkosia as well? What countries are sharing this city? Is it true, that Nicosia was once part of Venetian empire? How many gates leading to Old city you can count in Cyprus capital? In archaeological museum, there are finds from the Neolithic to Byzantine periods. How many thousands of year’s humans are living on this island? With local guide you would visit Old Nicosia, including a small Levention Museum as well as Ermou Street, which is home to many old Cypriot craftspeople, will visit the A. G. Leventis gallery, presenting European, Greek & Cypriot art paintings, will hear incredible stories about Phaneromeni Church, Hamam Omerye.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - A. G. Leventis Gallery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A. G. Leventis Gallery, A. G. Leventis 5 Trypiotis, Nicosia 1097 Cyprus
*Discover archaeological museum, with finds from the Neolithic to Byzantine periods
*Visit visit Old Nicosia, Levention Museum, Ermou Street, the A. G. Leventis gallery, presenting European, Greek & Cypriot art paintings
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Büyük Han, Asmaaltı Sk, Lefkoşa 99010
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.