Walking tour downtown of Vladivostok
Individual walking tour in Vladivostok for a group of 1-3 people. Together with an English-speaking guide you will walk along the Central Square of Vladivostok, visit the Ship embankment, a memorial to soldiers who died in the Second World War with the Eternal Fire and the chapel. Further we pass to the railway and sea stations. Vladivostok is the only city in Russia where these two stations stand side by side.
The maritime station stands on the shore of the Golden Horn. It is to him moored cruise ocean liners "Princess" bringing thousands of tourists from all over the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meeting with a guide on the Central Square of Vladivostok. A guide with a sign with your name.
Duration of the tour is 2 hours.
Your excursion begins with a story about the city and its history. You will see the Central Square of the fighters for the power of the Soviets, the building of the administration of Vladivostok, the stele of the city of military glory.
Then you will go to Ship Embankment, where there is a monument to the pioneers, the museum ship "Red Pennant", the museum "Submarine S-56". Museums can be visited with a guide during the excursion. Entrance ticket to the museum is approximately 100-150 rubles per person.
Next, we will walk 10 minutes to the railway and sea stations. Vladivostok is the only city in Russia where these two stations stand side by side. It is in Vladivostok that the Great Trans-Siberian Railway ends, the length of the route is 9288 km. The Maritime Station stands on the shore of the Golden Horn Bay, a two-minute walk from the railway.
Near each sight there will be time to make beautiful photos.
Departure Point :Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.