Walking Tour: Discover The Rocks
On the 'DISCOVER THE ROCKS' tour we will visit the picturesque historic district The rocks on foot. This is the birthplace of modern Australia, and any tour of the country should start here.
We are going to know together, in a very dynamic and close way, how the first convicts got here and the interests that the British crown had to create a penal colony on the other side of the world.
We will walk through its streets and our hair will stand on end when we know the living conditions of this first settlement. We have tons of fun anecdotes and we will analyze the two great projects that have put Sydney on the map, the Harbor Bridge and The Opera House.
This tour was born from the head of a couple of friends; an official guide and an architect, with a passion for storytelling.
We feel that Sydney is our home and we want you to join us in discovering it.
We assure you that this tour is the best thing that will happen to you in Australia for not knowing English.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Official guide
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Tours do not include food or drink, but stops are made if desired
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Rocks, The Rocks, New South Wales
The historic neighborhood of The Rocks is the birthplace of Sydney and Modern Australia. Any trip to Australia should start here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
The imposing Sydney Harbor Bridge is the perfect backdrop for our tour. We will discover all the details of its construction and understand its historical relevance.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
On this Tour the views of the Sydney Opera House are the perfect finishing touch to end this guided tour. We will have the opportunity to know all the details of its construction and a unique opportunity to take photos from one of its best angles.
Departure Point :31 Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2020 - 11/9/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with reduced mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- The entire activity takes place outdoors. The use of a mask is recommended. In no case will we provide the protection measures that the client may need.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.