Walking tour at the walled city
The tour includes walk-ins to some sections of the walls. We will end our tour at the charming streets and squares of Getsemaní, the most traditional neighborhood in the city.
Through the old town, you can feel the story of what the Spanish used to call THE KEY OF LAS INDIAS, a hidden treasure sheltered on the colonial streets and squares. With this walking tour, you will get a great overview of Cartagena, its colorful houses, and that great sensation of living the history in every step you take.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Having a walking tour is very fun and we will discuss pirates, ghost, slavery, inquisition, and architecture. We will understand the way people used to identify themselves in order to be classified on the social status, You see part of the military architecture of Cartagena with its vaults and walls.
• Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Carrera 4 No. 31-00 Centro Histórico. Plaza de San Pedro Claver., Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in CartagenaPorts
- sociedad portuaria
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.