Walking Tour Along Stanley Park's Seawall
On This Spot takes people on guided walking tours through the history that surrounds them. Our unique then-and-now photos ignite people’s curiosity, while comprehensive walking tours examine a limitless range of historical themes.
On This Spot makes history engaging, educational, and accessible to anyone with a mobile device. Join us for a guided tour of Vancouver's Stanley Park.
Vancouver's Stanley Park is the largest old growth park in a downtown metro city where residents, tourists, and visitors can walk the entire perimeter of the park on Vancouver's seawall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Self Guided Walking Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Travelers will tour the perimeter of Stanley park on the seawall.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Prospect Point Lighthouse, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Stop by and see Vancouver's prospect point lighthouse
Pass By: Nine O"Clock Gun, Stanley Park Dr, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 3E2 Canada
Stop by, see the nine o'clock gun, read the plaque and learn why the gun fires every day at 9PM sharp
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Stop, learn about the history of the Lions Gate Bridge, take photos and enjoy the scenery.
Departure Point :1929 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2W9, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- COVID safety measures are up to the discretion of each participant due the nature of the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.