Walking Tour 20 visitors Maximum.
Open yourself to the secrets behind this colonial City of Santiago de los Caballeros. Submerge in the colonial atmosphere for a while and discover why you see so many churches all over this charming city. This tour can be customize if you reserve in advance, to create an outline based on your interests. Otherwise I will guide you through the itinerary. With me you can visit the churches, monasteries, convents, ruines, museums, Food market, Handicraft markets, and also guide you through the Antigua's shopping stores after the tour is over.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- In person Guide around Antigua Guatemala
What's excluded :
- Entrances to any of the ruines, monasteries, convents, churches, museums
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, 5a Avenida Norte y 1a Calle Poniente Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Visit the church the facade, the ruines
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.