Walking Punta Arenas City Tour with High Tea
Get to know the history and culture of Punta Arenas on this small group walking tour with a professional, fully bilingual local guide. Pass by monuments and points of interest while hearing the incredible stories from Punta Arenas, the Gateway to Patagonia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy a delicious cup of Patagonia Blend tea in Kallfü Cafe while enjoying stunning views of the city to finish your tour.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Maggiorino Borgatello
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Municipal
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please help us reduce plastic waste by bringing your reuseable water bottle for hydration on your excursion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Munoz Gamero, Punta Arenas Chile
Visit the historic Plaza Benjamin Muñoz Gamero to take pictures and learn the history of Punta Arenas' boomtime and the powerful families that made the city what it is today. Then, take a tour down Calle Gobernador Carlos Bories, the beating heart of Punta Arenas.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museo Maggiorino Borgatello, Av. Pdte. Manuel Bulnes 336, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Tour the Museo Maggiorino Borgatello with your expert guide to see beautiful artifacts from Patagonia's storied history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cementerio Municipal, Punta Arenas Chile
Walk through the peaceful rows of the Cementerio Municipal of Punta Arenas- recognized by the BBC as one of the 10 most beautiful cemeteries in the world- and learn about the traditions and tales of those who rest there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kallfucafe, Pdte. Federico Errázuriz 910, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Finish your tour with a tour of an antique Croatian house- an architectural style typical of the region- and enjoy a Patagonia Blend tea looking out at stunning views of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Benjamín Muñoz Gamero, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Kallfucafe, Pdte. Federico Errázuriz 910, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.