Walking In Memories Of Yangon Streets
You can overview the Rangoon City History in just 3 hours walk. Also you can take unique places of photo spots in Rangoon.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
-Meet at gathering point
-Visit to Theingyi Market which is over 100 years old.
-Have a tour inside Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue, the only Jewish house of worship in Downtown Yangon and Myanmar’s only synagogue.
-Go to Bengali Sunni Jameh Mosque,
Sule Pagoda, City Hall,
Emmanuel Baptist Church & Mahabandula Park with the Independence monument from which one can see the former Supreme Court where the most important court cases in Myanmar were heard.
-Then go down the Sule Pagoda road to the Strand road where the many Colonial buildings can be seen
-After walking along the Strand road, go to the Secretariat Building inside which lies one of the greatest history of Myanmar. -By going around the Saint Paul English School, the Roman Catholic parochial school (known as No. 6 BEHS in present days) which was known for the best choice school in colonial time, go to the Saint Mary Cathedral known for its beautiful architecture and largest cathedral in Myanmar.
-Return to gathering point
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Marco Travel, No.(182 ဆူးလေဘုရားလမ်း, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.