Walking Historic Tour of the Nations Oldest City
Upon purchasing your ticket, please call the office with the time you would like to attend the tour. Our sales staff will assist you in making your day great!
Your licensed professional guide will walk you through the real history of St. Augustine, Florida. Known as the nations oldest city, St. Augustine has great buildings, attractions, landmarks, and waterfront views. Your tour may cover history spanning from 1565 to the present, with special focus on particular areas such as Henry Flaglers magnificent hotels and neighborhoods. you will be able to learn the real history of the main structures of the city like Castillo de San Marcos and why it was built, to the city gates which protected the city from invasions. Learn the true history of St Augustine from the residents and professionals that live there. We have operated tours in St. Augustine since 1998 and nobody does it better.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A Ghostly Encounter, 11C St. George Street Building located at the intersection of Orange St. and Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3619
Our historic Courtyard, where Col. Moore of South Carolina decides to lay siege and attempt to conquer St. Augustine, and Castillo de San Marcos, however after 57 days, walks home in defeat.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
Exterior of the Fort and its History, How it was built and why? Why it has never been defeated although it has changed owners 5 times in its history!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old City, St. Augustine, FL
From the 1702 City Gates, Henry Flagler's, Buildings, and all the restaurants, gift shops and focal points in between, a thorough showcase of how St. Augustine, becomes and continues to be the Oldest City in the US.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :A Ghostly Encounter Walking Ghost Tours, 11 C St. George Corner of Orange Street &, Florida A1A, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/23/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.