Walking guided tour Richness of Athens
Birthplace of European civilization! Of course, it is incredible Athens, capital of Greece. What can be jewellery and more from Ancient Acropolis? Greek Gods, mythology, archaeology ancient Athens leads us to the hill of Acropolis. How many temples for different gods can you see in Athens? Would you like to attend a concert in the Odeon as the Athenians a long time ago? How many thousands of artefacts discovered here are presented in the Acropolis museum? Authentic Caryatids statues and the intricate metopes of the Parthenon are just breathtaking for every history lover. With your local charismatic guide you will discover Theatre of Asclepius, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Propylea, the Erectheion, and the world-renowned Parthenon, Acropolis Museum. You will hear interesting stories about Greek culture and mythology.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Acropolis entrance fee 20 EUR per person Acropolis museum entrance fee 5 EUR per person
- Entry/Admission - Parthenon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parthenon, Acropolis Top of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, Athens 105 58 Greece
*Discover Theatre of Asclepius, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Propylea, the Erectheion, and the world-renowned Parthenon, Acropolis Museum.
*Hear interesting stories about Greek culture and mythology.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athina 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.