Walking City Tour with a Gypsy folklore Show
A romantic and family friendly evening starts with a 2-hour walking guided tour around the main sightseeing of Saint-Petersburg and ends in a nice restaurant with a traditional Russian cuisine and an entertaining Gypsy musical show. Traveling on foot is the best way to get a close-up look at State Hermitage or Peter and Paul Fortress and plenty of other astonishing architectural pieces that are concentrated in downtown Saint Petersburg. Just imagine yourself walking from St. Isaac’s Cathedral to Kazan Cathedral through the Palace Square on a bright sunny day! It's the ultimate inslow travel; you'll experience each attraction at a leisurely pace, examining the architecture up close rather than whizzing by in a car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private walking tour with a local guid
- Live entertaiment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from centrally located hotels)
What's excluded :
- Dinner a la carte
- If you are interested in an unforgettable experience exploring Saint Petersburg- this tour is what you need.
The guide meets you in the hotel lobby and this is where the route starts. The program of the walking tour goes along Neva river, showing the main bridges, Peter and Paul's Fortress, Arrow of Basil Island. Then you move on to the Palace Square and through the Triumphal arch- to the Nevsky prospect. The next main points are the Kazan Cathedral and Church of the Saviour on Blood. During this city tour you will learn a lot about the history of Saint-Petersburg, the cultural heart of Russia. And except for general sights, you will see some small monuments which are considered to be informal symbols of the city and are famous for making wishes come true. After the fascinating walk, you will be taken to a restaurant where they serve delicious traditional Russian food. Your dinner will be accompanied with a Gypsy musical show. Tuneful guitar music will create a very special atmosphere, while charming Gypsy dances and folk romances will make your evening even brighter. When you are ready, the taxi will take you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located Saint-Petersburg Hotels or at the exit of Admiralteyskaya Subway Station - please mark the most convenient option while booking.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes are recommended
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.