Walking City tour Puno
Walking Tours Puno a new way to discover Puno in order to promote the attractions of the city.
In this Puno walking tour, we will know the most iconics places in the city of Puno, led by our bilingual guides. On this tour we will walk through different places of the city of Puno, you will visit places of historical interest, cultural.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Carlos Dreyer Museum
- Transportation (due is walking tour, there won't be cars available)
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Puno
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Puno, 416 Jr. Ayacucho, Puno Peru
Built in the seventeenth century and with the rank of Minor Basilica. The facade was sculpted Simon de Asto. The Cathedral of Puno was built on the Fence of the Devil. Was completed on 25 May 1757 and is a sample of the Spanish baroque style that includes Andean elements that give the monument a mestizo character.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parque Huajsapata, Cerro Huajsapata, Puno Peru
Huajsapata means "witness of my love". Located in the west area of the city on a high and natural place of privileged panoramic view of the city of Puno and the Lake Titicaca. At the top, there is a monument to Manco Capac, founder of the Inca Empire.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Arco Deustua, Calle Independencia intersección con Coronel Ríos, Puno Peru
Located 3 blocks from the main street in Puno, is this monument built in honor to the Peruvians who fought in the battle of Junin and Ayacucho. Built in 1846 has two roundabouts at the sides. This monument has a lot of historical value - moral.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Inca Lake, Cajamarca 619, Puno 21001, Peru
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.