Walking city tour
The first part of our route through Tunis will show us one of the most important places in the city: its university, one of the most remarkable on the African continent. After visiting the university campus, we will stroll through El Manar, the adjacent neighborhood that best represents the economic and demographic expansion of the country over the past two decades.
Then, we will approach the doors of the Medina to continue our guided tour of Tunis. We will descend from the vehicle to venture into its labyrinthine streets which will take us back in time. With our guide, we will visit the Medina of Tunis and discover some of its most beautiful and important monuments and temples, while soaking up the atmosphere of local life and enjoying the bustle of its souks and markets.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Discover the historical and economic contrasts of the Tunisian capital and admire its most important monuments with this guided tour through the streets of Tunis.
Zitouna Mosque, Tourbet el bay, Foundouk al attarine, Central market
• Zitouna Mosque, Rue Jamaa Ezzitouna, Tunis Tunisia
• 60 Rue Tourbet El Bey the old Medina of Tunis, Tunis 1008 Tunisia
• Marche central de Tunis, Fondouk El Ghala, Marche central, Tunis Tunisia
Departure Point :Hotel Royal Victoria, 5 place de la Victoire, Port de France, Tunis 1001, Tunisia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.