Walking Audio Tour of Wilanów Palace Grounds by VoiceMap
Wilanów Palace is Poland's "Little Versailles" as you'll discover on this self-guided GPS audio tour. It's also the home of Poland's greatest King, Jan Sobieski III, a legendary man of many virtues, talents and interests.
Classically educated, he was a writer, a formidable warrior, a leader, statesman, gardener, and patron of the arts, science and culture. He was a man who loved his family, God and country and sought peace to develop and uplift his people during his golden era.
We'll explore the Palace complex together, learn its story and reveal secrets discovered by archaeologists and researchers only a few years ago. There is so much to know about the early history of Wilanów, its majestic landscape, its artistry and deep symbolism, and the legendary battle that shaped European history and established King Jan as a truly heroic figure.
The audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your phone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to Wilanów Palace: Legacy of King Jan III Sobieski tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów, Stanisława Kostki Potockiego 10/16, 02-958 Warszawa, Poland
Wilanów Palace is Poland's "Little Versailles", the home of its greatest King, Jan III Sobieski, a legendary man of many virtues, talents and interests.
Pass By: Church of St. Anna Wilanow, Kolegiacka 1, Warsaw 02-946 Poland
The gorgeous Saint Anne's Church is opposite the Restaurant Wilanów. A church has stood on the same site since the 14th-century wooden church of St. Leonard. It was replaced with the brick one in 1772.
Pass By: Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanow, Stanislawa Kostki Potockiego 10/16, Warsaw 02-958 Poland
The history of the Wilanow Palace, a wonderful Baroque royal residence, began on April 23, 1677, when a village became the property of King John Sobieski III. The first museum at Wilanów was opened in 1805 by the palace's owner at the time, Stanisław Kostka Potocki.
Departure Point :Poradnia Podstawowej Opieki Zdrowotnej dla Dorosłych Przychodni Rejonowo - Specjalistycznej SZPZLO Warszawa-Mokotów, Stanisława Kostki Potockiego 20, 02-958 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Unnamed Road, Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.