Walking and metro Tour by Saint-Petersburg
Enjoy a pleasant walk through the historic center of St. Petersburg with a friendly local guide who will tell you lots of interesting facts and legends about this great city. We will stop nearby the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood, the Russian Museum, on the Malaya Sadovaia pedestrian street and the Eliseevsky grocery store. Then we will ride the St. Petersburg subway at the Gostiny Dvor Station. At the entrance the guide will demonstrate you how to buy tickets and navigate in metro. During the excursion you will discover one of the most beautiful metro systems in the world. We will arrive at the Admiralteyskaya station, the deepest station in the city. To reach it, you need to take two escalators, totally 86 metres (282 ft) underground. We will finish the tour near Saint Isaac’s Cathedral.
*METRO: Gostivy Dvor- Maiakovskaya/ Vosstania Sq- Pushkinskaya/ Zvenigorodskaya- Admiralteyskaya
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking professional guide
- Metro ticket
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
connecting Nevsky Prospekt with Palace Bridge leading to Vasilievsky Island, is the central city square of St Petersburg and of the former Russian Empire.
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The Church of the Russian styled domes which attracts by its dazzling and colorful facades and interiors
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Saint Isaac's Cathedral is a cathedral that currently functions as a museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It is dedicated to Saint Isaac of Dalmatia, a patron saint of Peter the Great, who had been born on the feast day of that saint.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Winter Palace, Palace Embankment, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.