Walk to Jaen's castle & views
This is the best option to discover a medieval pathway to Jaen's castle.
Saint Catherin is a hill & medieval fortress on the Iberian muslim-christian borderline with a legend justifying its name. We will show you one of first human settlements in the area and explain its evolution through time.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Monument's entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de Santa Catalina
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Food & beberages NOT included
- Entry/Admission - Jaen Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia y Convento de la Merced
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaen Cathedral, Plaza Santa Maria, Jaen Spain
Meeting point used as up the hill walking start.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia y Convento de la Merced, Plaza de la Merced, Jaen Spain
A breathing stop just before climbing slopes to mountain top
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Jaen, Jaen, Province of Jaen, Andalucia
Walk through a natural protected area included in Jaen's greenbelt to discover geological basis to sacape views & eco-systems while enjoying +2500 years old history remains
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: La Cruz, Calle Santa Catalina s/n, 23003 Jaen Spain
A place to understand opportunities & challenges to defend the surroundings through time.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de Santa Catalina, Calle Santa Catalina s/n, 23003 Jaen Spain
A tour to discover a fortress and its relation to the landscape through time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Santa María, Plaza Sta. María, 23002 Jaén, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Walk to Jaen's castle & views 7/29/2020 - 11/17/2021
Paseo al Castillo Jaén español 7/29/2020 - 11/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Castillo de Santa Catalina, 23009 Jaén, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For providing better COVID-19 safety meassures, additionally to UNE0066-08 all our tours are becoming private for cohabitants till pandemic is over.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.