Walk through the Paramo de Sumapaz, Bogotá
This tour is unique because our clients will not only have the opportunity to take a walk along a unique natural paradise in Latin America called “Páramo”, but they will also learn about the importance of the water function that this ecosystem fulfills for the Colombian territory and because it is of vital importance the conservation and preservation of its fauna and flora, such as the frailejón, the flagship plant of this habitat that allows present and future generations to have access to water. In the same way, this experience is unique because it supports the economy of a local family that receives us in their house and they accompany us during the tour and in the end they provide us with a delicious peasant-style lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - The lunch and the traditional snack is included in the price
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
They will meet a local family and take a walk of approximately two and a half hours through the Sumapaz Páramo to the top of the highest mountain to appreciate the formation of lagoons.
You will see during the walk different endemic plants, animals of these territories, and you will also hear about stories, myths and legends, and enjoy a quiet environment to relax the mind and spirit.
After the trip back to the family's house that received us, they can enjoy a homemade lunch to recover their energies.
• Parque Nacional Natural Sumapaz, Bogota Colombia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let's pick up and leave all our customers at your hotel in Bogotá
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.