Walk Through the Olive Gardens of Lun
The olive gardens, unique for their age that dates back to biblical times, the number of self-grown olive trees and the quality of oil produced from their fruits, invite for a walk which will fill every heart with inspiration.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket to the Olive Garden
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lun, Lun, Island of Pag, Zadar County, Dalmatia
A drop of olive oil is a drop of pure health, it contains all the charms of the Mediterranean and the love of the sun. The botanical reserve of numerous olive tree varieties that exist in Lun area is considered to be a unique place in the world.
While taking a walk around the trees of fascinating appearance, with their roots intertwined with the ground and stones, you will feel part of the majestic history that has occurred under these treetops for centuries.
Breathe in the peace in this oasis of biblical olive trees while enjoying the authentic sounds of crickets and the bleating of near-by sheep herds.
Learn how the precious olive oil is produced.
After the tour of the olive gardens is complete, it is possible to continue the walk to the very end of the island, Lun, and the port of Tovarnele.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sunturist Bus Station, Ul. bana Josipa Jelačića 8, 53291, Novalja, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.