Walk on the Route of Pirates and Lopes Mendes
#Itsaboutthejourney - The hike is amidst the beauties and biodiversity of the Atlantic rainforest, the course is made part unpaved road part on trails that require stamina and physical training. With many attractions along the way, such as the Belvedere of Death ☠, Poço dos Soldados, stone sidewalk (made by slaves and widely used in the 19th century), Caxadaço beach (a small paradise beach with crystalline water very inviting to the snorkeling practice that is hidden behind a huge wall of rocks that makes it invisible to anyone who sails, even near the coast and for this reason was often used by pirates and slave ships for the slave trade.) and to finish the day we arrived in Lopes Mendes a wild beach that is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world in time to enjoy the beach and also enjoy a unique sunset.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilinguie Guide
- Guided guide in groups of up to 8 people
- Curve of the Death, Well of the Soldiers, Calçada de Pedras, Caxadaço, Lopes Mendes, Pouso
- Return Boat from Pouso Beach to Vila do Abraão
What's excluded :
- Food during the event.
After approximately 3:30 hike and past the Curva da Morte, Poço dos Soldados and the Caminho de Pedra, we arrived at Praia do Caxadaço, a perfect place for snorkeling, swimming, reliving and enjoying the incredible view of this place.
• Caxadaco Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Lopes Mendes Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Pouso Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Santo Antonio Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Grande das Palmas Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Vila do Abraao, Vila do Abraao, Ilha Grande, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro
Departure Point :Vila do Abraão, Angra dos Reis - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum recommended age of 12 years.
- Not suitable for people with mobility restrictions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.