Walk on the Alentejo Cork Forest with Optional Lunch
Travel to the Alentejo and into the deepest part of a cork forest on this 2-hour guided tour from Redondo. Take a walk to explore the cork forest and learn about the harvesting of the cork at a farmhouse estate run by the same family for six generations. Enjoy personalized attention on this small group tour as well as a traditional cork-strippers' lunch, if chosen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Lunch if the option is selected
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corktrekking, Herdade da Maroteira Aldeia da Serra, Redondo 7170-120 Portugal
Be our trekking companion on a journey along the farm roads with the Serra D’Ossa in sight.
Uncover a new part of the farm production past the corner: cork, wine, pork, honey.
Feel part of the Alentejo landscape step after step and get back to nature for a while
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Corktrekking, Herdade da Maroteira CP267 Aldeia da Serra d'Ossa, 7170-120 Redondo, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.