Walk of Divinity Pushkar
Believe it or not, there is a certain kind of serenity that holds unique for all the sacred temples of Pushkar and you can discover them as and when you explore the different places of worship here, this walk is not to be missed if you want to enjoy religious aspect of Pushkar in its true sense.
Walk around the ancient place that is riddled with history and heritage, narrow alleys of temples and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local and the various religious faiths of India, an unmatched local experience with awesome stories that you to remember for lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting facts
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation (if needed can be available at additional charges)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varaha Temple, Main Market, Choti Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
1. Varah Temple dedicated to Varaha, represent a boar with ancient architectural masterpiece built in 12th century.
2. Raghunath Mandir and a historic stone Hindu temple, Shiva Temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Varaha Temple, Main Market, Choti Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
Return Detail :Savitri Mata Temple, Kharekhari Road, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.