Walk "O Condado" and Tasting 3 Albariños
A truly enjoyable day out in an environment of vineyards and nature. We will try the well-known Albariños del Condado and if the weather allows a swim in a surprising river beach in the Miño.
We will visit 3 wineries where we will taste a different albariño in each one. Corisca; a flirtatious organic wine cellar. Maria Bargiela; a family winery with a rural house and, finally, La Val; a large farm that drinks from its own careful production.
We will always try the wines with a solid skewer; Toasts, empanada, cheese, mussels ... At least one wine in each cellar.
We will eat a sandwich at the spa (roasted ham, omelette, cheese or chorizo - included in the price) and whoever wants to can accompany it with a drink and / or coffee (not included).
We will enjoy, with measure and responsibility, the wine and the journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- We will do a circular hiking route with a start and end at Bodegas La Val. We will know three wineries and their Albariños Rías Baixas wines, a spa, we will walk along the Caselas and Miño rivers. We will find vineyards throughout the tour, a medieval town with a keep, a river beach and much more.
Dirt roads and trails in almost all. Lots of shade and stops every 5 kilometers that will allow us to cover the 15 kilometers of the day with little difficulty.
We will visit Bodegas Corisca at 11.00 am (Wine tasting and a solid skewer included in the wineries), we will eat a sandwich in the spa gardens at 1.30 pm, we will visit María Bargiela at 4.00 pm and we will finish the route visiting Bodegas La Val at 5.30 p.m.
• Pontevedra, Pontevedra, Province of Pontevedra, Galicia
• Crab Pate Toasts
• Cheese toasts
• Steamed mussels
• Roasted Ham Sandwich
Departure Point :Bodegas La Val, s.l, 36458 A Muguiña, Pontevedra, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.