Walk in Vancouver like a local
Discover Vancouver’s architecture, history and culture with a local storyteller guide. In just two hours get to know everything you need to know about the largest city in British Columbia. As you walk through Chinatown, Gastown, Financial district and Canada place, learn everything about Vancouver history and modern living as well. The tour ends close to few great restaurants and just in time for lunch.
Our guide will be guiding you and taking photos of you so you will bring home beautiful memories.
◆ Guided tour with a local storyteller
◆ Everything you need to know about Vancouver in just two hours
◆ Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a most memorable experience
Looking forward to meeting you!
per adult from
What's included :
- A fun, friendly guide to talk about all things history, lifestyle, fashion, politics, sports.
- Tips where to eat, what to see and what to do.
- Experienced photographer to capture your perfect travel memories.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
We will walk around historical site of Chinatown exploring beautiful architecture and sharing stories about history of large Chinese community in the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
We will walk through the main street of the beautiful neighborhood of Gastown, a National Historic Site of Canada.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Canada Place Building 780-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3C1 Canada
Located in the heart of Vancouver's waterfront, Canada Place is an iconic landmark and venue for world-class events and inspirationally Canadian experiences.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marine Building, 355 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 2G8 Canada
We will share stories about beautiful Marine building, one of the Vancouver's landmarks and a famous art deco architectural masterpiece.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Vancouver Chinatown Millennium Gate, 26 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1R3, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Jack Poole Plaza, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3L5, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.