walk and picnic in the vineyards
Colle di Bordocheo is immersed in a splendid panoramic position on the hills of Segromigno in Monte.
We are an organic farm that produces wine, extra virgin olive oil and we welcome those who want to discover and savor the beauty of this enchanting corner of Tuscany.
Our position is truly to be envied, offering breathtaking views of the valley and extraordinary sunsets. Our guests can take walks in the garden, which fades into the typical vineyards and olive groves, before relaxing and tasting the goodness of their picnic basket
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - picnic, bread, focaccia, pecorino cheese, omelette, cold spelled salad, water, wine, biscuits
- visit to the aviary's private garden
What's excluded :
- I am the owner of Colle di Bordocheo, an organic farm that produces wine and extra virgin olive oil. I grew up here on the hills of Segromigno in Monte and I love this enchanting countryside. It will be fantastic for me to show and share these incredible panoramas and landscapes, the beauty of nature and explain how we work, why we have chosen to become organic.
First we will take a long walk to discover our wonderful countryside surrounded by vineyards, olive trees and enchanting landscapes, chatting about the history of Lucca and our farm.
After the walk we will return to the tasting room where you can choose the two wines that will accompany your Pic nic.
• bread, focaccia, pecorino cheese, omelette, - A picnic basket is provided with: organic bread and extra virgin olive oil, focaccia, an omelette with seasonal vegetables, pecorino cheese
• spelled salad - we will prepare a cold spelled salad with vegetables and mozzarella.
all accompanied by water and two types of wine
• cookies - to finish, some good homemade biscuits
Departure Point :Via di Piaggiori Basso, 123, 55012 Capannori LU, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.