Walk Amidst Nature, Wayanad - A Guided Experience
Wayanad, a city in the state of Kerala, is famous for its historical caves, clear waterfalls, and comfortable homestays and resorts. It is one of the famous places to visit in Kerala and is home to a wide variety of wildlife like elephants, leopards, and bears.
If you are looking to explore the best of nature, this trip is the perfect match. The tour starts with walking in the tea garden. Then we stroll in between the beauty of nature where lush mountains, grassy lands, and clear steams can be seen all around. Highly possessed by natural beauty, this place is ready to make you fall head over heels for it.
The walk ends when you have crossed the rainforest, and you have reached the mountain stream. This tour has everything to keep your memories alive for years to come.
Timing: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Starting point & Endpoint:
Peringoda, Tharuvana road, Wayanad
Minimum occupancy: 1 Pax
Maximum occupancy: 12 Pax
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Water and trail snacks
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peringode, Kerala, India
Wayanad, a city in the state of Kerala, is famous for its historical caves, clear waterfalls, and comfortable homestays and resorts. It is one of the famous places to visit in Kerala and is home to a wide variety of wildlife like elephants, leopards, and bears. It is said if you are in the Southern part of India, you must visit Wayanad.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Peringoda, Pozhuthana, Kerala, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.