Waikiki Secret Beaches and History Tour
Discover Waikiki’s secret locations and deserted beaches on a 2-hour guided tour. Learn interesting facts and tidbits about Waikiki as you check out popular eateries and inexpensive shopping locales and secret beaches close to Waikiki on this excursion. See the Hawaii Five-0 Studios and take in breathtaking ocean views from Diamond Head Beach Lookout. This small-group tour is the perfect way to experience Oahu like a local. Get a great overview of Waikiki and explore the neighborhoods. Pictures & Videos of your tour available for purchase upon request.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water and snacks
- Expertise of a professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Individual Tour Video Souvenir (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Duke Kahanamoku, Kalakaua Ave Kuhio Beach Park, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Statue of the famous swimmer and surfer.
Pass By: Kapiolani Park, 3840 Paki Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4523
Let our guides show you the great park in Waikiki
Pass By: Waikiki Aquarium, 2777 Kalakaua Ave Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4027
Perfect for families with little kids
Stop At: Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium, Oahu, HI
Forgotten Memorial with a lot of interesting history...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kaimana Beach, 2863 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy this "secret" beach in Waikiki
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Head Beach Park, 3300 Diamond Head Rd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the surfers and do some whale watching (during season) from Diamond Head Beach Lookout
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Diamond Head Crater, Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
See beautiful Diamond Head Crater
Pass By: Kahala Beach, 4999 Kahala Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96816
Drive through one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Hawaii and learn about the Mafia history behind some of the buildings
Stop At: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
Also known from the TV Show Hawaii Five-0
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ala Moana Beach Park, 1201 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4205
Amazing stretch of beach right in town. Lots of locals on the weekends and plenty of space to relax and enjoy Hawaii.
Pass By: Hawaii Convention Center, 1801 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1513
LOST filmed here and it is a spot where a lot of conventions happen... well, it's in the name :)
Pass By: Ala Moana Center, 1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4604
Biggest Outdoor Shopping Mall in the USA... If you don't find what you're looking for here, it probably doesn't exist.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup free at any Hotel in Waikiki.Pickup on the North Shore or Westside is $100.Pickup at Honolulu harbor is $20.Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Involves a small amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- Maximum is 11 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety First - We recommend to book a PRIVATE Tour. Please check Daniels Hawaii Private Tours. We highly recommend to wear a mask in the vehicle. We encourage to practice social distancing when possible. FREE disinfecting wipes for guests. Face masks available for purchase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.