Waikiki Scuba Diving Experience with Turtles
Try Scuba Diving - No Experience Required! This scuba diving trip heads out for two amazing boat dives. Swim with Sea Turtles and Schools of Reef Fish in our Beautiful Hawaiian Waters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
After meeting at our boat in Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor you will meet with your Scuba instructor, get sized into equipment, fill out some paperwork and go through a scuba diving safety lesson. After the lesson you will board our boat "The Beach" and head out for your first scuba dive, where you'll get to experience being underwater with sea turtles, tropical fish and all of Hawaii's amazing marine life. Prior to descending you will practice a few skills that you learned about in your lesson. While underwater you will be under the supervision of one of our licensed scuba instructors. We'll come back to the boat from complimentary beverages and snacks, enjoy a short break and then do it all over again at a different site, to explore more of Hawaii's amazing underwater coral reefs.
• Living Ocean Scuba, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814
Departure Point :Living Ocean Scuba, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd Berth B-01, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- All passengers much be able to speak and understand English
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Basic swimming ability is required to participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.