Waikiki Hoverboarding Signature Aloha Tour to Diamond Head Lighthouse 2hr15m
Glide effortlessly around paradise and up to the scenic cliffs of Diamond Head on an all-terrain self-balancing electric hoverboard! All-terrain tires provide added stability over sand, dirt trails, and uneven sidewalks.
The 2-hour 15-minute fun and highly informative guided tour showcases the beauty, history, and unique culture of Hawaii. While exploring Waikiki, you'll learn all about Hawaii while being wirelessly connected to your expert guide for commentary and music along the entire ride.
Hover past charming cottages and multi-million dollar estates of the Gold Coast, stop at secret beaches, ride along the palm tree laced Kaimana Beach pathway, roll through century-old banyan trees, and discover little known secrets of Waikiki while taking in the highlights.
Included in this tour are free digital souvenir photos, and audio headset use!
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- All-terrain self-balancing hoverboard use and training.
- Expert guide for small group tour.
- Wireless one ear audio system to connect to guide and music during tour.
- Some souvenir digital photos.
- Helmet use. Contact us after booking for extra small or large requirements.
- Small pouch in front of hoverboard to hold small items (wallet, camera, phone, etc)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawaii Hoverboarding Tours, 151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4011
Your 2-hour 15-minute hoverboarding adventure starts when you make your way to the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki and meet your local guide. After safety instructions and some practice, you’ll be off to explore the area with your small group. Put on your wireless one-ear audio receiver to hear from your guide about Hawaii's nature, history, and listen to nostalgic Hawaiian music as you hover from place to place.
Starting in beautiful Kapiolani Park, you'll first learn to recognize some of the most popular flowering island trees. While taking in the impressive beach views, we learn why Oahu is known as the ‘birthplace of surfing’ from ancient Hawaiian to modern surfing.
Listen to wonderful examples of uniquely Hawaiian instruments such as the slack key guitar and ukulele as we explore the historic bandstand, then smile for a photo at Diamond Heads most photogenic location. Hear about the island's volcanic birth, and learn how the fire Goddess Pele created it all! Stop near a little known prior human sacrificial temple location and learn about Hawaii's ancient Gods, Kings, Queens, and priestly Kahuna.
Stop to look for Hawaii’s state fish the distinct Humuhumunukunukuapaa, and find out where the best spot to see giant 300-pound sea turtles is! Hover to the Waikiki War Memorial and Natatorium, then glide over the sand along a palm tree-lined pathway to a local favorite beach Kaimana. Take in the charming historic cottages and multi-million dollar mansions in the Gold Coast while learning about the architecture and real estate development of Hawaii. You'll next climb up the road to Diamond Head lookout and marvel at the panoramic ocean vistas, look for neighbor islands and whales in winter months, and point out hidden bunkers from Diamond Head's military history.
Heading back we stop to sample some local snacks, see where one of the richest men in Hawaii in the 50's and 60's once lived, listen to nostalgic tiki pop culture comedy songs, and learn about Hawaii's first and last king's. Try to guess Hawaii filmed movies and TV shows from their soundtracks and finally, we glide with oceanfront views of Waikiki along beautiful Queens beach listening to famous Hawaiian music.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
- Sunglasses and weather appropriate clothes for the day.
- Small water, if wanted (max size able to fit unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle).
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in pouch. Pack light.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 250 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.