Waikiki Hoverboarding: 1 hour Intro Tour
With this intro to hoverboarding tour of Waikiki, you'll first learn how to take control of an all-terrain self-balancing hoverboard, then set out to effortlessly explore beautiful Kapiolani Park and beaches from your elevated two wheel sightseeing platform. Lead by your expert guide, you'll navigate to some of Hawaii's scenic highlights and discover interesting facts about what you're seeing. Enjoy a fast and fun activity of hoverboarding and a quick mini tour of Waikiki!
per adult from
What's included :
- All-terrain self-balancing hoverboard use and training.
- Expert guide for small group tour.
- Helmet use. Contact us in advance for extra small or large requirements.
- Small pouch in front of hoverboard to hold small items (wallet, camera, phone, etc).
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waikiki, Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
Meet up with your expert guide and learn how to take control of your very own all-terrain self balancing electric hoverboard! After some one on one training and practice you'll zip off with your small group to tour a bit of Waikiki's natural beauty. Time permitting, you'll hover past beautiful trees like the Indian Banyon, Rainbow Shower, and Plumeria. Ride through the historic Kapiolani Park. Explore the sandy palm tree laced pathways of Kaimana Beach and the oceanfront promenade of Queens Beach. Stop at wonderful vantage points for photos and a few fun facts about the area from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better
- Sunglasses and sunscreen applied.
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in pouch. Pack light.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.