Wahiba Sands-Wadi Bani Khalid Full Day Tour
This tour is a treat for adventure and nature lovers, Dune bashing at the desert of Wahiba Sands, famous for its amber colored sands and exploring the blue waters with palm trees at the Wadi Bani Khalid is a memorable journey outside the city of Muscat.
The tour includes almost 5 hours drive in 4x4 vehicle driven by experienced Omani guide. During the journey, you will see various stunning landscapes and towns in Oman.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Tickets
- Bottled Watered On Board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wahiba Sands, Wahiba Sands, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
Wahiba sands is on south-western side of Muscat. It is around 3 hours drive in 4WDS. Wahiba Sands is a vast mass of undulating red and white sand dunes rising up to 200 meters and stretching as far as the eye can see.
Enjoy and exhilarating round of "dune bashing". The sands are the traditional homes of the nomads and the Bedouins, so it is common to see them moving through the desert with their camels. In the middle of the desert, stop to visit a Bedouin home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wadi Bani Khalid, Wadi Bani Khalid, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
Wadi Bani Khalid is a beautiful wadi (valley) indeed. The wadi has clear deep blue waters, where the shade of the palm trees are inviting for a relaxing siesta.
Catch a glimpse of the pretty villages scattered all over the Wadi Bani Khalid as they as they cling precariously ti the slopes of the rugged mountain-side.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from any hotel, resort, airport and seaport in Muscat, Oman. Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.