Wahiba Sands and Wadi Bani Khalid Day Tour
This adventure takes you to Oman's most beautiful valley. From your hotel, you will be conveniently picked up by transport and first head to Ibra, the second largest city in the region, and is charming in its old town style and architecture. Then you head to Wadi Bani Khalid, which draws visitors from all over the world. A constant flow of beautiful bluegreen water flows into this valley, and large pools of the water, sprinkled with boulders, are all over this scenic location. It's a breathtaking sight to behold and picture perfect. Then you go on a sand dune drive through the Wahiba Desert, like a safari trek through the dunes. You'll enjoy a delicious picnic lunch before heading to the Mudairib village to see the Bedouin lifestyle. Get to know how these desert locals live their everyday life and how they maintain their agriculture and business in this desert area. You'll return back to your hotel more enlightened and delighted with your discoveries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Bani Khalid, Wadi Bani Khalid, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
Go from Muscat's metropolis and head to the most beautiful valley in Oman, Wadi Bani Khalid
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: 200 Km Traverse Of The Western Hajar Mountains, Oman
Drive through the Hajar mountains, and enjoy seeing the pools of water and boulders of the wadi
Stop At: Wahiba Sands, Wahiba Sands, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
Feel the thrill as you drive through the dunes of Wahiba desert on a roaring desert safari!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Azaiba Mall, Muscat, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Ups will be done from hotels near Muscat City Centre.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.