Wadi Rum Private Tour from Petra with Martian and Star Wars Film Site
If your staying at Petra and want to have an adventurous tour to visit the Valley of the moon where the Martian was filmed. Wadi Rum is a uniquely-shaped massive mountain that rose among the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish and golden colors. Virtually all of the people who live in Wadi rum are originally Bedouin, and you can you can explore the desert in a local Bedouin Jeep visiting the holographic pictures carved before Christ.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English Speaking Escort Driver
- Entrance Fees to Wadi Rum and Local Jeep Tour
What's excluded :
- Local Guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals, beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Meet a driver at your Petra hotel for 9am the 66-mile (106-km.) trip to Wadi Rum, a desert wilderness whose dramatic scenery has been the backdrop for movies including The Martian and Lawrence of Arabia.
Upon arrival at Wadi Rum, transfer to a four-wheel drive Jeep with a local Bedouin guide at the wheel, stopping to see the extraordinary rock drawings and inscriptions that date back to before the time of Christ. If desired, you'll have the option to add a 30-minute camel ride at Wadi Rum (own expense).
At the end of your time at Wadi Rum, begin the return trip to Petra, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel in PetraDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No refund for any untaken services by the clients
- The jeeps offered are from Wadi Rum Tourism Board (Government controlled), the only ones available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.