Wadi Rum Jeep Tour & Overnight
Our jeep tours allow you to visit the most sites as well as reaching some of the far-away attractions of Wadi Rum and beyond even on our shorter tours, you will visit scenic canyons, soaring jabaal, rock arches, sand dunes and Nabatean sites and you will see nice views.
Our longer tours take you to some of the least-visited spots in Wadi Rum while giving you a deeper, more memorable experience in the desert that includes visiting traditional Bedouin families who have kept the nomadic lifestyle passed down for thousands of years.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Box lunch
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Sand board (if you would like to try, please ask)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Camel ride for 1 hour 10JD
- This private tour include Jeep transportation, English-speaking guide, overnight in a private tent in our camp in the desert.The camp is equipped with large private tents, a modern bathroom with Wester-style toilets and water.
This tour include lunch, dinner and breakfast, bottle of water and tea.
Although we have planned our tours with great care, we welcome your input and are always happy to discuss custom routes. For that reason, to begin your jeep tour, we’ll pick you up upon your arrival at the Visitor’s Center and take you to our house in Wadi Rum village, where we’ll discuss your route over tea.
[ and, time permitting, visit the nearby Shalalla Spring and the 2,000-year-old Nabatean Temple, a one-hour round-trip walk from our house.]
This tour will ensure that you maximize your time, taking you deep into the park. Highlights include Lawrence’s Spring, Khazali Canyon, the Nabatean Map, sand dunes, Anfishiyeh Inscriptions, Lawrence’s House, the Mushroom Stone, Burdah Rock Bridge, Umm Fruth Arch, a 40min walk through Abu Khashaba Canyon and an hour walk through the stunning Barra Canyon, one of our absolute favorite spots. To end our tour, we’ll catch the sunset in a picturesque spot and return to Wadi Rum village in the early evening.
you’ll head from Umm Fruth Rock Bridge to our beautiful campstie beneath Jebel Araqqa. There you’ll have time to relax and explore the area on foot before a hearty meal in our long, goat-hair Bedouin tent. You’ll be able to sleep in private tents, in the large tent or under the stars. All sleeping gear is provided. Following breakfast the next morning, you’ll return to Rum Village by jeep (20min) OR mounted on a ship of the desert (2hrs; 25JD extra per camel).
Departure Point :Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- English guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.