Wadi Rum Camel Ride and Overnight stay in the desert
Enjoy a Bedouin guided camel ride from Wadi Rum Village Rest House to the Lawrence Spring where you will spend some time exploring around the area (Max 1 hours). We will serve tea in a Bedouin tent before riding the camel to our next destination - Khazali Canyon, where you will see Nabatin Scriptures before having lunch (included). After lunch and a small break, we will ride the camel to Small Bridge. You can climb up the "bridge" and take pictures. After that, we will take the camel to the camp where we will spend the night. You can see the desert sunset from our camp. Traditional Bedouin dinner will be served after sunset while live Bedouin music is played by your guide. Next morning, we will have breakfast in the camp and your Bedouin guide will take you back to Wadi Rum Village by jeep.
The camel tour can be booked for either 4 hours (Tour Details No.1-2, 16 hours) or a full day tour (Tour Details No.1-4,18 hours).
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lawrence's Spring
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Khazali
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lawrence's Spring, Wadi Rum Jordan
You will ride the camel with your Bedouin guide from Wadi Rum Village Rest House to the Lawrence Spring where you will spend some time exploring around the area (Max 1 hours).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jebel Khazali, Wadi Rum Jordan
Your Bedouin guide will give you a guided tour in the Khazali Canyon, where you will see Nabatin Scriptures before having lunch (included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
You will see Red Sand Dune - Small Bridge - Um Frouth Bridge - Burdah Rock Bridge - Lawrence House and you will end up in the Magic Bedouin Star Camp
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
Traveler pickup is offered
You need to show your ticket to the guide of the tour or the manager of the camp. Usually, you will just be asked to show your booking information once you arrive.Please note, this ticket does not include the 5JOD entrance fee to the Wadi Rum protected area. If you have a Jordan Pass, this fee will be waived.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.