Wadi al Hasa Hiking Tour
Wadi al-Hasa is a must-see in Jordan. At the southern end of the Dead Sea, near the town of Ghur As Safi, is a river. Not a little stream like many others, No… A real river, with fish, water in quantity, rapids, a few water holes…
Anyone familiar with Middle East will be amazed to see so much water running under his eyes. And this precious gift is not spoiled, since most of the water is captured in Ghur as Safi water station to irrigate the numerous polycultures of the Ghur, this great valley separating Jordan and Israel.
Furthermore, wadi al-Hasa is a celebrity: Its history is long and ancient, and the wadi is explicitly quoted in the Old Testament, under his antic name of Zered:
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Al Hasa, Jordan Valley Highway, Safi Jordan
Waking tour through wadi al hasa siq The trail starts from a water pumping station., where you will take the and follow the course of the river between towering sandstone cliffs to the base of a large waterfall. Depending on seasonal rainfall levels, the gorge may contain pools deep enough for swimming. This is an ideal walk to take slowly and enjoy the cool water and shade, especially in the heat of the summer.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Gawr as-Safi, Jordan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.