Vranovo Hill and Saint Andrew Fortress Hiking Tour
Vranovo hill is located outside of Perast in Boka Kotorska bay. The top of Vranovo hill - Fortress St. Andrew is one of the most beautiful views of the Montenegrin coast, overlooking the Kotor Bay. St. Andrew is an Austro-Hungarian fortress, built on Vranovo hill in the period from 1882 to 1886. In the Austro-Hungarian documents it was run under the name of Fort Vranovo hill. Its purpose was to close the direction that leads from Čevak to Donji Orahovac, Perast and Risan, as well as to control the region of Gornji Orahovac - village Stepen - Donji Orahovac. From Perast to this fort there is a serpentine road 2 m wide.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hiking sticks
- Boat riding to/from Our Lady of The Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Boka Bay Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optional
- Additional option (for an extra charge): Lunch at the Ethno Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boka Bay Tours, Skaljari 21, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Trip facts: track length: 11 km, max altitude: 743 m, weight: medium, availability: march - December each year
The beginning of the ascent is from the village of Donji Orahovac. There is a height difference of 740 meters. After a vacation on the top of the Vranovo hill, we descend to Perast, where boat riding is organized to the famous island of Our Lady of The Rocks.
Note: The tour lasts 4 - 5 hours + time for transfer depending on the city of your accommodation.
Need to bring: comfortable shoes, sneakers or climbing shoes. Water, food and good mood for unforgettable enjoyment!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pickup from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Airports
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: November - May each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.