Vouliagmeni walking and the Lake tour
This four-hour tour begins in the magnificent Vouliagmeni Hills with breathtaking views of the Saronic Gulf archipelago. It’s the chance to escape the city bustle and archaeological sites for a time as you relax with nature. The terrain is suitable for all levels and abilities along a smooth, compacted surface with moderate assents.
Your tour guide will be happy to provide fun facts and information about the Vouliagmeni Hills during your two-hour walk. Along the way, there are plenty of opportunities to look down at the beautiful Vouliagmeni Lake with its thermal waters and underwater tunnels. After walking in Vouliagmeni Hills, you will reach the beautiful lake. Set in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni Lake is a rare treasure of the Attica peninsula.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide
- Two-hour walking activity in Vouliagmeni Hills
- Vouliagmeni Lake swimming (optional-please see pricing options)
- Lunch in local tavern (optional-please see pricing options)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Vouliagmeni
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up – drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vouliagmeni, Vouliagmeni, East Attica Region, Attica
Set in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni is a rare treasure of the Attica peninsula.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
Vouliagmeni lake was created thousands of years ago when a cave roof collapsed due to the high temperature and erosive nature of the thermal spring. This unique natural attraction is part of Greece’s national NATURA 2000 network and is a classified protected wetland. Not surprisingly, it is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
The trip includes the chance to swim in the warm lake waters, which maintain a year-round temperature of 22°C. These mineral-rich spa waters are also known to have healing properties.
After a refreshing swim in this unforgettable setting, you can relax at the premises of the lake which offers sunbeds and have cafe/restaurant service, or take leisurely lunch at a local seaside tavern just a short walk from the lake. The stunning beachfront location and delicious home-cooked cuisine are the perfect finale to one of the most relaxed and enjoyable walking tours in the scenic Vouliagmeni Hills.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Panos 8, Vouliagmeni 166 71, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Lake Vouliagmeni, Vouliagmeni 166 71, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What do I need to bring:
- Small day-pack, comfortable shoes, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, sun cream, water can.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.