Vori beach and swimming tour
The Vori beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Andros and for a good reason since it is much more than a beach. In fact, it is also an unusually rich environment with impressive plantain trees and a shipwreck. A well hidden spot in Andros that has a lot of things to discover.
You will start from Batsi and take all the way to Vori. The route will be mostly bumpy and off road but very safe with our local tour leader. When we arrive at the beach you will relax and enjoy your swim and you will get a feeling that you are at a private beach. It is a very calm spot with crystal clear sea and you will also enjoy the river that flow behind the beach. After your swim we will take a dirt road and we will cross a small part of the river with the jeep that will lead us to an uphill where you will see the shipwreck and take a lot of photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Paralia Vori
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paralia Vori, 845 01 Greece
The lovely beach and the shipwreck
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Vlm Travel, Mpatsi 845 03, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.