ÉVORA CARTUXA WINE PRIVATE TOUR (Tasting of 3 selected wines)
Start by visiting the viewpoit of the famous Monument in honor of Cristo Rei where you can enjoy an unparalleled view of the city of Lisbon and the River Tagus, from here you will continue to the charming historical center of the city, integrated in the monumental collection of Évora, a city classified by UNESCO as world heritage.
We will find several wineries, here you can not only discover the Alentejo wine tourism, but also have the opportunity to taste the best Alentejo wines, in an amazing and didactic journey through the different castes and terrariums, where we can taste wines of various varieties like Aragonês, Cabernet Sauvignon, Touriga Nacional and more.
A good white Alentejo wine is always a good companion; A good red, is a good adviser and a good rosé, nice, all this accompanied by a good gastronomy Alentejo, synonymous with flavor, intensity and passion.
*SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF THE CELLAR
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Includes visit to the winery and a tasting of 3 wines selected by the Eugénio de Almeida Foundation.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
Start by visiting the viewpoit of Cristo Monument in honor of Cristo Rei, where you can enjoy an unparalleled view of the city of Lisbon.
Tour and sip wine in the Évora area on this private full day tour. Visit the city of Évora with its many monuments to visit in addition to a tasting in the Cartuxa winery. This private tour is only done with your guide and group, so you have many chances to talk to your guide and customize your experience.
*SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF THE CELLAR.
• Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
• Public Library Évora, Largo do Conde de Vila Flor 4, 7000-863 Évora, Portugal
• Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora), Largo do Marques de Marialva, Evora 7000-809 Portugal
• Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana), Largo do Conde de Vila Flor Dentro da Muralha, Evora 7000-804 Portugal
• Capela dos Ossos, Praca 1 de Maio, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
• Enoturismo Cartuxa, Quinta de Valbom, Evora Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up our guests at their accommodation, train station, and any other destinations on agreement.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.