Volunteer with the local Nepal community on a guided 14 day tour YaH
This tour is the ultimate in responsible travel. All of Bamboo's tours are designed around an element of positively impacting communities, individuals and wildlife. By joining a Bamboo tour you will be directly helping to better lives and leave a lasting legacy once your tour has ended.
On this tour our travellers will experience the city tour of crazy Kathmandu, meet the children of Shining Stars who we support and connect with the locals at our volunteer location!
In addition to the local culture you will experience, all travellers get to experience areas of Nepal that ordinary travellers never manage to reach. Our guides are thoroughly professional and expertly trained locals who are on hand 24/7 to ensure that you have the most memorable experience possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pick-up and transfer on arrival into Kathmandu (if arriving into Kathmandu International Airport (KTM) airport on the tour start date between 6am and 8pm)
- An in-depth orientation in Kathmandu before exploring the city
- Full support from our expert English-speaking local guides in each country
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu
- Transportation to and from each city in the tour
- 13 nights' accommodation in a varying range of styles from hotel to home-stay
- All tour activities
- Heaps of meals
- Full pre-departure support from our ace travel coordinators
- A flashy 'Travel Hack' packed full of helpful advice
What's excluded :
- Travel and medical insurance
- Flights to/from the start point.
- Meals and drinks that are not listed in the tour itinerary
- Locations: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park
Tour Length: 14 days / 13 nights
Start Day: Thursday - lots of start dates still available for 2018 and well into 2020
Finish Day: The tour will end in Kathmandu on Wednesday 14 days after the start date
Volunteer Work: Community Development
Arrival Airport: Kathmandu (Tribhuvan) International Airport (KTM)
Departure Airport: Kathmandu (Tribhuvan) International Airport (KTM)
Group Size: Maximum 12
Traveling Solo?: over 70% of those on our tours start off as solo travelers
Let our experienced, local guides take you on an amazing off-the-beaten-track adventure through Nepal. On the way, you'll meet authentic Nepali Communities, see the cultural city of Pokhara and go on a jungle walk in the stunning Chitwan National Park.
This tour has it all, and more. If you've ever wanted to experience exotic adventure travel then this tour is an absolute must-do! Get it off your bucket list, and put it on your booked-it list!
Departure Point :This tour will depart from Kathmandu.
Departure Time :Travelers are urged to arrive in to Kathmandu's main international airport (code: KTM) between 6am and 8pm on day one of the tour. This will qualify you for a personal airport pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for solo travelers is 50 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.