Volunteer Travel and Safari Uganda
Experience the best that a volunteer travel safari in Uganda. This trip offers a great mix of community and environment conservation activities for those volunteers that are keen to take on a challenge and support our ongoing projects.
Whether you stay with us for 2 weeks, 1, 2 or 3 months, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference through sustainable, life-changing project work that will improve the lives of poor communities, and at the same time take on personal challenges as you trek mountains, Gorillas, Chimpanzees and other wildlife adventure safaris.
Go Volunteer Africa’s volunteer travel safaris and volunteer projects provide a perfect balance between fulfilling community work, skills development, adventure, travel and fun.
We also design programs for groups in our volunteering opportunities that are designed to give you the chance to fully immerse yourself and become part of a community in a different culture, off the beaten track.
per adult from
23 days 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Trip Booking
- Project Resource Support
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
If you would like to spend time volunteering in Africa we have opportunities for building, community outreaches on HIV/AIDS Awareness, organizing games and sports, working with women in crafts projects and teaching primary and high schools in English and Geography and other social subjects.
The beneficiaries of our projects will welcome you into their community with open arms. You will be made to feel at home and you will taste all the different cultural foods, see their dancing and have the opportunity to join in. The children always enjoy having visitors and will be very friendly towards you. They can take you for walks to see the monkeys and you can learn about the various local medicinal plants.
Volunteers will be connected and fully placed in Go Volunteer Africa Orphanages, Schools, Outreach Programs, Water and Sanitation projects, Building and Construction projects, Childcare projects, Environment Conservation, Administrative tasks, Crafts projects, women empowerment projects, Youth empowerment projects, Income generating ventures, Micro-finance projects, Teaching placements, Healthcare and medical service and Sports, games, music, dance and drama projects across Africa.
• Queen Elizabeth National Park, 410 kilometers from Kampala, Kasese Uganda
• Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls P.O.Box 455, Masindi Uganda
• Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
Departure Point :Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
After you have booked and confirmed your placement, please book your flights to arrive at Entebbe International Airport in Nairobi. A member of staff in Uganda will meet you on arrival at Airport in Entebbe and take you to the volunteer guest house or host family which will be your base for volunteering and traveling.Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :8/25/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.