Volcano Teide / National Park / The cliffs of Los Gigantes
Would you like to enjoy the views, visit beautiful places, admire the view of the mountains and the ocean.
Would you want to see the magnificent volcano Teide, which is the main attraction in Tenerife.
If you are fascinated by trips, sightseeing and admiring the beautiful places in Tenerife, then trips with us are just for you!
We invite you to us, we can choose a trip to your needs, plan it or take advantage of the proposals we have prepared.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Teide National Park
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Pico del Teide – a volcanic peak located on the island of Tenerife (Canary Islands).
The summit, 3718 meters above sea level is the highest peak in Spain and the highest peak on any Atlantic Island.
This is a typical stratovolcano.
At an altitude of about 2000 m a.s.l. spread out are plains called cañadas.
If you take them as the basis for the summit, its relative height is about 1500-1700 meters
This terrain is shaped by the activity of a volcano – it is covered by basalt, pumice and obsidian rock formations, and throughout the entire length of the slope of the volcanic cone stagnate lava flows.
It is an active volcano.
The volcano and its surroundings including the entire Caldera Las Cañadas is protected in the Teide National Park.
The trip does not include entry to the Teide peak and a cable car ride
Los Gigantes Cliffs
Los Gigantes – a coastal town whose name comes from the Acantilados de los Gigantes (giant cliffs), huge cliffs that reach a height of 300 to 600 meters.
Los Gigantes is located in the west of Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain), in the municipality of Santiago del Teide about 11 km from the city of Santiago del Teide.
Los Gigantes is located in the place of the flow of lava from one of the last eruptions, which flowing into the sea, shielded the cliffs from sinking into the ocean.
Unusual breathtaking views and a mild, moderate climate enabled the rapid development of tourism.
The town has a charming port from which you can go on sea expeditions to admire the cliffs up close, as well as observe dolphins and whales living in the surrounding waters.
The resort also has a small black sand beach Los Guios and the beach promenade connects Los Gigantes with the town of Puerto Santiago, with the beaches of La Arena and Playa de Santiago.
The village has all tourist facilities with hotels, shops and bars as well as restaurants offering Canarian and Spanish specialties.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Access to the client to the southern part of the island depending on location from 5 – 10 Euro of person.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.