Volcano, Local Village, Hot Spring and Tea Plantation Tour from Jakarta
Visit Tangkuban Parahu Volcano which is still active, that you can see the crater closely, smell sulfur and see a puff of smoke from the crater of Tangkuban Parahu Volcano. On the way to volcano, you will pass through a vast expanse of tea plantations and we will pass the local village with a vast expanse of rice fields around it. You can see the activities of farmers planting and plowing rice fields and even harvesting rice in the fields. Before returning to Jakarta, do not miss to relax and soaking in a hot spring whose water comes from the crater of Tangkuban Parahu Vulcano, after that try to explore Fruit Market and try fresh local fruit such as : the Mangostins & Honey Pineapples.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Indonesian Food
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Volcano Admission Ticket
- Hot Spring Admission Ticket
- Fresh Local Fruit
- Local Tea
- Entry/Admission - Tangkuban Perahu
- Entry/Admission - Ciater Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Malabar Tea Plantations
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jakarta Old Town, Jl. Kali Besar Timur S parman street, Jakarta 11470 Indonesia
Pick-up Travelers and drive to Bandung
Stop At: Tangkuban Perahu, Lembang Indonesia
Tangkuban Parahu is one of the active volcanoes located in West Java Province. Surrounded by tropical rain forests and lush pine trees. You can see the crater closely.. Tangkuban Perahu Mountain has a height of 2,084 meters. Standing on the Local Legend of Sangkuriang love story of mother and son.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fruit Market Lembang, Jl. Raya Lembang No.233, Jayagiri, Lembang, Kabupaten Bandung Barat, Jawa Barat 40391, Indonesia
Visit one of the biggest fruits market in Bandung that you can find different kind of tropical fruits and vegetables such as : Bananas, Pineapples, Mangostin, snake fruits, etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Subang, Subang, West Java, Java
Visit the local village and rice field to see the real activity of local people and farmers planting, caring and harvesting rice. After that, stop in the local restaurant and having lunch and try local food.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ciater Hot Spring, Jl. Raya Ciater, Bandung Indonesia
Hot Spring Ciater resort where you could enjoy the warm sulphured water is good for healing rheumatism and skin problem. Enjoy your lunch in restaurant around the hot spring area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Malabar Tea Plantations, Kecamatan Pengalengan, Bandung Indonesia
Tangkuban Parahu Volcanoes surrounded by huge tea plantations and magnificent view of this Valleys below
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Jakarta Area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.