Volcano, Hotspring, Tea Factory and Coffee Luwak Tour
exploring volcano, the hot spring was very wonderful journey with beautiful panoramic of rice field and tea plantation. Visit the tea factory and see deatails how for making tea also wonderful experience, and another things, tasting Luwak Coffee also good experience to try.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entrance ticket of Tangkuban Perahu, Sari ater hot spring and also tea factory
- Entry/Admission - Sari Ater Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Kebun Teh Ciater - Subang
- Entry/Admission - Tangkuban Perahu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sari Ater Hot Spring, Jalan Raya Ciater Subang, Bandung 41281 Indonesia
Located on west Java province. This is one of the best natural hot spring in Java island. the water coming from Mount of Tangkuban Perahu and good for well-being treatment. What we might do here to put our legs on the sulphur water for the treatment and relaxation for 15 minutes for health.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kebun Teh Ciater - Subang, Ciater, Subang Regency, West Java 41281, Indonesia
This is one of the largest tea plantation in Indonesia. 60% Indonesian tea produced on West Java province and Indonesian tea was the tea with the highest Antioxidant in the world. In this place we will enjoying and stop and tea factory belong to west java government to see the steps and processing of making tea (black tea) and also drink local tea at the tea plantation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tangkuban Perahu, Lembang Indonesia
This is one of the best volcano with beautiful crater and panoramic view of mountain. Located on the border between Bandung and Subang regency, this volcano heigh 2084 meters with typical stratovolcano.
on this volcano we will see the "Ratu" crater as the main crater of this volcano. The last eruption was two years ago that create new crater at the main crater. What we would do here is walking and trekking enjoying the panorama of this mountain and enjoy the view of the beautiful crater with cold weather of mountain.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kopi Luwak Cikole, Jl. Nyalindung no. 9 Kampung Babakan, Desa Cikole, Lembang 43114 Indonesia
Kopi Luwak (Luwak Coffee) is one of the most expensive coffee in the world. At coffee luwak CIkole we weould see the processing and steps how coffee Luwas was made and also detail information about the coffee that coming from the animal (civet) dropping.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I would pick up for every traveler base to the pick up requested. if the pick up location on the airport, to make easier for traveler to find me, i would bring sign board of the traveler name so the traveler can recognize me at the exit arrival gate.for Terminal 3 International arrival, pick up location would be at the gate near KOI Caffee and Family Mart.for terminal 3 domestic arrival the location for pick up zone would be at arrival gate near Starbucks Coffee.Airports
- Soekarno-Hatta Intl Airport, Jakarta Indonesia
- Pelabuhan Penumpang Tanjung Priok, Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta City, Jakarta 14310, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.