Volcano Caldera (Mt. Liamuiga) Trek
On the Volcano Caldera Trek you get to hike up every tier of the volcanic cone and you are almost guaranteed to get a bit dirty as you hike, explore, climb and pull yourself to the Caldera of mount Liamuiga. This trek starts at 750ft above the Caribbean Sea and has the perfect back drop with an amazing view of the sweeping landscape down to the Caribbean Sea. The memorable thing with this tour is that you will actually witness the changes in the tropical succession stages as you ascend higher and higher towards the caldera. You will feel the temperature drop, you will see the changes in vegetation, and you will experience the increasing incline as you get closer and closer to the caldera. It is truly a once in a live time trek to experience and once at the top your breath will be taken away by the stunning view while you stand 2800ft above the Caribbean Sea and 600ft above the bottom of the volcanic crater with a rim opening to almost one mile away.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Bottled water. Light refreshment which includes local pastries and tropical juice.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bloody River, St. Kitts
A brief history of the Carib massacre will be told as we pass by this river.
Stop At: Challengers, Challengers, St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis
A brief history of the first lands owned by free slaves.
Pass By: Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, Main Road St. Kitts
Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a well-preserved fortress on a hill on the island of St. Kitts in the Federation of St. Christopher and Nevis in the Eastern Caribbean. It was designed by British military engineers, and was built and maintained by African slaves.
Departure Point :Newton Ground, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Robert L Bradshaw Int AirportAirports
- Golden Rock Airport, St. Kitts
- Port Zante
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.