Vogel Ski Center: Half Day Skiing with Instructor
Experience Slovenia's most beautiful ski slopes; learn how to ski or improve your technique. Try skiing lessons with your friends or your family members. A private instructor will make sure to focus individual attention on your needs and abilities as well as provide a local's knowledge. The diverse terrains of mount Vogel are suitable for complete beginners as well as advanced skiers. You can learn with your instructor for half day and have the rest of the day for practice or relaxation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Enjoy the best winter activities and join us in our ski school. We can help you with your first turns on snow or teach you how to take your skiing technique to the next level. Our certified instructors will make sure that ski lessons are fun, and appropriate for you skiing ability. We offer skiing in private groups with maximum 4 participants of similar skiing ability. Get one to one lessons with a ski instructor, or try it in a group of your friends or family members. Our Ski lessons take place at Vogel Ski Center, that is located just a short drive from Lake Bled.
• Vogel Ski Center, Ukanc 6, Bohinjsko Jezero 4265 Slovenia
• Outdoor Slovenia, Gregorciceva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Departure Point :Vogel ski center, Ukanc, 4265 Bohinjsko jezero, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.