Vlora, Boat Day Tour
Star Tours we make the bigest deddications even for the smallest things ....
.......... Star Tours Staff.....
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vlore, Vlore, Vlore County
The city is located on the Bay of Vlorë and the foothills of the Ceraunian Mountains at the Strait of Otranto along the Adriatic and Ionian Sea within the Mediterranean Sea. Its climate is profoundly affected by the sea and therefore it experiences a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sazan Island, Vlore Albania
Karaburun is one of those places that everyone should see in Albania: It is a natural park, former militarized area, opened to the public just four years ago. It is a large untouched peninsula that extends out from the city of Vlora and reachable by boat from the port of Vlora in 40 minutes. Since last summer, the islet of Sazan, another piece of heaven located in the Ionian Sea near the Peninsula, has been open to the public. The island was open to the public in July 2015. 6,725.9 acres of the territory of the island's surrounding marine area became part of the Karaburun-Sazan Marine Park in 2010.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.