VITORIA DE LEGEND night tour
We propose something different: see the hidden face of Vitoria-Gasteiz participating in our night routes through the center and Medieval Town. Tracking in old books, press articles and archives, and through real testimonials, we have found fantastic stories that will surprise you. Dare to participate in two different guided tours that revolve around intrigues, tragedies, ghostly apparitions, inexplicable facts and mysterious tales of the most gloomy Vitoria!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Specialized guide
- Entry/Admission - Vitoria-Gasteiz City Walls
- Entry/Admission - Museo de los Faroles
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vitoria-Gasteiz City Walls, Canton de las Carnicerias, Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain
We will enter the canvas of the 11th century wall to discover its secrets.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museo de los Faroles, Calle Zapateria 35, 01001 Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain
We will enter the Lantern Museum to surprise us with one of our greatest treasures that will be illuminated for us exclusively.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Espainia Plaza, 4, 01001 Gasteiz, Araba, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :1: Museo de los faroles, Zapatari Kalea, 33, 01001 Gasteiz, Araba, Spain
2: Palace of Villa-Suso, Villa Suso Plaza, 1, 01001 Gasteiz, Araba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.