Vistas & Waterfalls - Half-Day Photo Tour (Small group up to 6)
All photo tours include hands-on coaching and instruction to help you improve your photos both artistically and technically. Most tours include two guides, a husband and wife team who are skilled, award-winning Nature & Fine Art photographers. You get lots of personal attention and guidance, and tours are customized to the types of photography and natural locations that interest you the most.
per adult from
What's included :
- We have a couple tripods available for those who don't have their own.
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Please bring sufficient water, snacks and any food you wish to have for the duration of your tour. On full-day tours, we take a 30-45 minute break for eating a picnic lunch/dinner.
Award-winning Nature & Fine Art Photographers, Chris & Bonnie Allen take you to special, often secret locations in the Blue Ridge Mountain region, including mountain vistas, waterfalls and magical forests. During the tour, we provide hands on instruction to help you improve you photography skills and make better photos.
Departure Point :Ingles Market, 863 Brevard Rd, Asheville, NC 28806, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- All tours are outdoors where we can take in the fresh mountain air and observe social distancing recommendations. We do not require our guests to wear masks, nor do we wear them unless you request we do so when reviewing your photos, or making suggestions on your camera settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.