Visitors' Bajan Bread and Two Cooking Class
Our instructor is passionate about Barbadian food and will help you to achieve the perfect dish while teaching you about Barbadian culture and music.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ingredients needed
What's excluded :
- Visitors will be learning how to prepare and cooking a Barbadian favorite roadside food dish while listening to popular local music and learning about our culture.
• Bajan Bread and Two - Salted cod mixed into a batter with fresh herbs and deep fried into a golden brown fishcake. This fishcake is then placed in a Bajan salt bread
Departure Point :Hastings Main Road, Highway 7, Bridgetown, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be infront of iMart Lantern's Mall. This mall is located across the road from KFC i Hasting, Christ Church. Taxi Driver will have a sign
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.